Friday, June 13, 2008

Blog, Browse and Blog.............


Blogging is new to me and I am an irregular one to start with. But as I started browsing through different blogs, I am carried away through an array of emotions. Love, happiness, courage, bravery, sentiment, inventions and what not? The entire spectrum of human sentiments is presented in this medium representing each and every hue and shade of the human nature.It leaves you emotionally drained, when you go through some posts, while it lifts up your spirits through the other.

The thoughts expressed by some bloggers reassure you that the reason still exists within the world. The issues raised by some makes your own issues so minute before their issues.There are some,who are braving out in the face of severe odds, which makes you to cheer them up for their courage.

There are many, who pursue this medium for purging out their hearts and make them light. Yet there are some proud parents, show casing their little ones. It makes me happy to see the wrinkled and dimpled faces of innocence.

A place where you find many faceless friends , who take pride in your posts and you reciprocate with the same enthusiasm.








All together a heady experience and I am really loving this activity.






Long Live Blogging!!!

5 comments:

XYZ said...

I have too start blogging. I too like blogging, will get some knowledge from you.

K.C. said...

It is an overwhelming experience to feel love from people that you don't even know. Yet, I find myself during the day drawing so much comfort from everyone that sends their comments to me. I think of the words that are said. I actually thought of you personally today when my child said something about a mermaid. I thought of your words to me and it made me smile. It really let me know that I was going to previal... KC

Kartheek said...

Short and sweet!!! :)
Pulls you towards the world of blogging!!!Keep Goin Dad!!! :)

A Benevolent Sultan for Life said...

I am busy sir , down with exams :)
,I read your post it was so well written . Agree to you totally .

Happy blogging .

cheers,
Tyro.

K.C. said...

Don't you wonder what it is that gives people apathy towards others?

I have to look at people that are not interested in what is going on with those they are talking to and think about it. What has happened in their life to make them act like that?

And what is it about their job that is so terrible that they have become like that? How is it that an entire group of people is like that? (Concerning the DMV?)

They can't be terrible people.. So what is it? I swear, I have racked my brain trying to figure this out. It has to be something.

Well, there is my rambling...Have a good one! Kayce